a research (b)log

Thursday, July 19, 2007


get an in, get an internship

some top choices:

Elite Mo
del Management

a premier international modeling agency that takes unpaid interns (rolling applications), and hires the select few who stand out.


or hell, if you just wan
t to model, send in your photos.
(another modeling opp. -- work for a socially conscious sex fiend)


Liz Claiborne

offers a paid summer internship with opportunities to work in various departments,

most notable to me: textile design


(fashion background preferred but not required)








Or if fashion's not your thing, check out John Wiley and Sons Publishing.
A great internship for anyone interested in the writing/publishing field.


1 comment:

beckie said...

Umm, I really like this blog. I didn't know you were interested in fashion. Thats fabulous. Go for it. I had my portfolio started for FIT and then decided not to go.

What do you want to do?

analytics